July 28, 2013

Introduce

About me.

I am William Betand. Thank you and welcome to my blog!
Hope this can become a place where we can know each other more and more.

Me, with Fica & Stephen.

12 Random Facts about Me

1. I was born and raised in Banda Aceh. Now I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.

2. I am the oldest child in my family.

God's best gift in my life. (My family[2012])

3. My full name is William Betand Thjia. The last name came from my parent's name, 'Bet' is for Betty Liu, and 'And' for Andry Thjia.

4. Gunners for life.

5. I love to capturing every moment with my camera.

6. Soccer is my favorite sport.  I love to run!

7. One of Jeremy Lin's fans.

8. More often to use hoodie and long pants. It makes me more comfortable.

9. I'm not from Christian family background. God showed up in the right time.

10. Piano instrumental music always appease my heart.

11. I really dislike horror movie, but instead, I love to watch cartoon or disney movie ^_^

12. is my favorite number.





Thank God.

When I feel the presence of God in my life, I was like ...

(Open the eyes of my heart) ^_^


There is something I want to share with you,guys..



God


Family










Friends




Team


Dreams


God - Family - Friends and Dreams.
That is the reason why I love my life.
Why I still want to 'stand up' and won't give up in this life.
Yes.. Because of them, my treasure -- my goal.

Now, I want try to live this life righteously, and live for God.
I need Him in every single moment in my life.



Thanks Lord, You are great!

That's mine.
How about you,guys? ^_^

Let us keep praying, loving, and supporting one another.

Great to e-meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comment :)