March 6, 2015

Blessings!

My Story

Today, I want to be thankful and think how "rich" I am.
For my family is priceless, my time is gold, and my health is wealth.
Just can't enough to say thank to Lord, for every single things that happen in my life, and every person He puts in it.


We rarely to take a photo like this. But in that time, we did it!


This is my cousins and my aunt. I feel so cozy beside them.



High School Moment. Too beautiful to remember.


This is when we have to say "see you on the top!" with our good friend, Julian. (2012)


I told my mom to don't celebrate my birthday, but she always celebrates it. Love you, mom.


'WoW' Retreat Besar. Revival Happen. (IFC goes to Puncak)


We had a good time in Pulau Harapan.



My cool classmate.


Dream Land with the Cums! Throwback.

And many more! :)


Don't take it wrong buddy, maybe u see a lot of happiness in those pictures, but my life not always goes well like what I want. I had some painful circumstances, but God showed up at the right time..

Father in Heaven teaches me to give thanks in all things. I thank Lord for all of the process that He gives in to my life. I believe that He will do something new for us, today.

All these people, all these things came into my life, and they're all blessings from God.
And now that I look back, I realize that these are His fingerprints all over my story ^_^

Thanks for stopping by, guys.. God bless you.


"Love the Lord your God with all your heart... Love your neighbor as yourself." 
There is no commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:30-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comment :)